Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

shit, i can't even say what happened this time.  i have been living my life, best i can, is all i can say, and that's a poor excuse indeed.  i can't believe it's been four days.  and i think about doing this, i really do.  but not to the extent that it's 'front brain' stuff anymore.  like, yesterday i thought, when's the last time i Journeyed?  then i was sleep, then it was today, and i've been laying on this bed for the past hour and some change, thinking about taking a shower, fucking around on the FB, and not journaling.  i don't know.

it's been okay.  for the most part.  i mean, i did get my mechanic over to check the Gran Marquis, but i haven't gotten back in touch with him yet, so he can lift it up and get a better look.  i grilled over the weekend (on Friday, i believe), and i fretted about finances until i realized i had more than enough money (thank you, Jehovah).  i've been working, i've been taking care of my clients as best i can, i've seen my daughter over the weekend and broke bread with her, gave her some potatoes, some raw and some mashed.  i've been to counseling and stayed awake through it.  still driving my  mother's car to my consternation.  i'm ready for Memorial day, if only for another extended weekend.  we lost another driver due to managerial senselessness. i'm still eating okay, though i did stretch it a bit tonight, but i deprived myself through the day to make that happen.  i'm okay.  i miss my grandson, but i'll see him soon.  my dad is going to be out of town this week, so i'll be spending more time at their house to keep an eye on my mom.  just life shit.  but the tiredness has been present, no point lying.  and we'll just have to do something about that, but in Jehovah's time, not mine. 

i'm grateful for your patience, whomever you might be, and happy for the ability to share, thank you Father for that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment