Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Slow-Motion

I'm in Hubbard, at a laundromat. Washing clothes, 2nd time without my own washer. Not a bad thing but they haven't many dryers and even fewer blacks. But, life on life's terms, eh?

Quiet Saturday. Yesterday wasn't bad but I was exhausted, less than enough sleep and very long day. But not bad, and i'll live with it.

I had my confrontation with the woman at work who'said been assaulting my boundaries. Hopefully once shall be enough. The night wasn'the as bad and I slept well enough. Today the lethargy is on me but, i'm at the laundromat washing clothes.

It's about 1:30. I did my morning things, had breakfast and thought about cleaning but that didn'the happen. I watched some TV and was pondering a Syd-visit, but I don'the know. Catching up with rest seems intelligent right now, but that's likely the depression.

Counseling was good. I dig VF, she's always moving me towards practical resolution, where I tend to want 'right now' Gordian knot answers, which ain't always best.

Some things I've forgot, giving the homeless guy in Columbus a dollar, helping a woman unload her cart, helping a woman today get a pillow off a high shelf. No horn-solo, just observing my behavior and working on getting out of self. That's why I may still go see Syd & LZ, as I'd be out the house.

Got tension in my neck, base of my skull. Feeling fat and lazy. Pondering lunch. Got some choices here in Hubbard. Just doing a quick log on the Journey lately. We'll be okay. Or we won't. But thank you, Father, for all I have and all I look forward to .

No comments:

Post a Comment