Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2019

way too early

perspective is important.  sometimes, it's easy to misconstrue, to make things much more than they really are, based on a combination of factors that have all been mismanaged simultaneously, most often.  when they alcl sort of explode, a situation that might be of the smallest nature may seem absolutely gigantic.  like the spider pictured there, who is (or was) really a tiny guy but was shot up close for dramatic effect. he'll likely grow into a giant and kill me in my sleep, but he is not that at the time of our photo shoot.  perspective.

it's Thursday morning.  i'm going back to sleep shortly. yesterday was a good one. the workday wasn't bad, having dinner with Rachel wasn't bad.  the writing has been developing and i've been feeling okay, if a bit sluggish.  i am praying and reading daily, taking my meds and staying pretty much out of the way.  i have today and tomorrow to work, and then i'm off for one work week and two weekends, total of 9 days.  very needed. 

things are changing at work; the landscape is altering again.  i don't know exactly what is changing, but i know that some chickens are coming home to what they believe are their roost, and there's nothing much that can be done about it.  it's okay.  change is going to happen.  i just want to do my job and pay my bills, that is my objective. 

have been trying to get my mom to talk, to someone. she's immersed in her grief, and while such a thing might be perfectly natural, it is not the healthiest existence for her.  but it's her call, to talk or not to talk.  i keep it in my prayers and ask for the same.

my personal prayer is to be strong enough to act in my own best interest.  i hope i'm open to receiving an answer. i am grateful, however, for being blessed with this one day, and i thank my Father for that and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment