Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2019

interesting things...

Gonna get back to the Dining Room today, so i'm not going to linger a long time here.  i am going to say that this has been a decent day, though short in work hours.  i got up and did my morning things with no issues.  i am in anticipation of my siblings and my son making their way here for my dad's dog and pony show on saturday.  regardless of my decision to attend, i can't help but think of it that way.  but it doesn't matter what i think. it is the way of the world, to celebrate death rather than  to honor the deceased.  but i am going to commit 2 hours out of my life for this, and then i'm going to get on with the things that i want to do, which makes a lot more sense to me than trying to make a point of not going. 

so, today i kind of learned what happened to my old boss, got a glimpse at just how deep the insanity runs on my job, and i got some things done that needed done, including washing and drying a load of clothes.  i found that things are closer to a meltdown than i thought, though i'm still surprised this company has lasted as long as it has.  and i am trying my best to keep moving on my work for getting shit together.  i did exercise this morning, and i plan to do so again tomorrow morning, if i'm blessed with breath.  i have nothing else right now, just observation and staying level.  thank you Father, for all your love and kindness 

No comments:

Post a Comment