Translate

Monday, April 22, 2019

Return, Sigh...

it's just about time to shut it down for the day.  cool enough, i suppose.  i'm weary, my foot hurts, cramping a bit, which sucks.  i'm ready to sleep, to start tomorrow fresh.  but i got to get back into this rhythm, so i'm going to jot some things down that came along this Journey today, and i'm going to shut it down after that.

first, let's say that getting up at 4 sucks, but i can still do it and did it okay and that's a good thing.  i prayed and i took my meds and i read my books and i got my ass out the door in a timely fashion.  i found when i got to work that i'd lost one of my riders to another driver, his original one, but that isn't something i can do anything about.  money's going to just be a bit shorter, but i'm not really doing this for the money right now 

took me a minute to get my swing back right, i missed a turn, my timing was off as well.  but i got them there, and i got them home, and that's what's what.  that's the job.  the timing changes, the parameters of the mission do not. 

i didn't have any issues with anyone today that i could tell.  tomorrow i've got to make sure i've got all my gear together.  didn't have my car charging cables, and they weren't in my bag which they should have been.  but i know, like the $10 that i seem to have misplaced after i had the cashier ring it out for me on Friday, i have to start thinking more about what i'm doing, not just jump from thing to thing like my brain is just processing all this data instantly.  it don't work that way no more. 

i helped my mom with her bills, i took Syd and Timothy to his doctor appointment and i took them to lunch.  i ate better though i did have a piece of cake after dinner.  i am trying to find a way to get my parent's cable bill reduced, but it's not going to be easy.  everything is a pain in the ass these days.  simplification means complication to make more money for someone. 

okay, so that's the generalities of things.  talked to Rachel and Lonnie, texting with a couple people.  grateful, indeed, and thank you, Father, as i know this has been a good day and i owe that to you.  no bodies in the home war, but i've just begun to fight. 

that's it for now.  good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment