Translate

Saturday, April 2, 2016

contemplation

been a couple days, i think.  i don't know how it got away from me again.  still simmering in the residuals from Wednesday.  trying to let myself let it go, because it's not doing me any good to hold on to it.  but its not easy.  i'll get past it soon enough.

i'm not going to my meeting tomorrow.  i'm taking a break.  i have to get my apartment straightened out and get my bills paid so i can figure my finances for the month.  it's been a pretty good weekend so far.  weather is shit.  it actually snowed today.  i looked out my window and there was snow on my car.  so there's that to contend with, to get my mind around.

i went to see my sponsor today.  hadn't seen him in a month.  he is still not getting around, still swollen from the steroids.  he is still terminally short of breath.  but it's good to visit him.  we talked, we watched some television, he saw my car.  i went to see my parents also, but my dad was leaving and my sister was visiting so i was in and out.  i bought floor mats for the car and a steering wheel cover.  they look nice.

i know things are going to be a bit tight for a few.  i've got to talk one main into letting go of their lien on the red car.  then I can get rid of it and save some money on insurance.  but they're not going to want to.  going to pray on it some more this weekend and make some calls monday to see what i can do.  meanwhile, i'm going to crash, get up and get started on bringing some order to my chaotic mind.  sleep is attacking me now, so i'm going to thank my Heavenly Father and join it.  ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment