Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Murphy, my man...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law

...so the upshot is, i'm actually pretty happy.  and that's weird as fuck.

I posted the Murphy's law link because that's about the size of what's going on right now.  I did this day, sans the gym, lazy ass, and i did my meeting, and i ate too much for dinner.  I didn't make a fuss at the meeting, i didn't go off on anyone, i just did the secretary position and the treasurer position, and I left without making much of a big deal about anything.  I had gotten a call while i was in the meeting and it was the guy from HH again, and I called him back and i go wednesday at 9 in the morning to finish paperwork and they're hiring me.  COOL!
then, and here's the Murphy's law connection, this evening, the director of NKRC emailed me back and let me know that she is planning on hiring me, in July, and that i am not in any bad position if i take the HH job.  So, after quite some time of being out of the market, i am now employable again.  I am happy about that.  and then, my birthday is next friday, well, two fridays from now.  i don't know, it's pretty heavy.  i paid my bills, i got a car that i like, my child is cooking breakfast and washing breakfast dishes and didn't get any F's on her report card, my parents are not being a pain in the ass right now, i have two credit cards, i'm working on a new book, with a book in the can, and a screen play that i need to shop around.  i haven't been idle.  i've been moving forward, and i can see that now, and my gratitude is there, and so is my happiness.  what else can i say?
thank you, Jehovah God.  i am going to sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment