Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Columbus P.M.

just about ready to start the day. 

i slept pretty well last night.  still have this pain in my elbow, for some unknown reason, but it has greatly diminished.  the work day yesterday was okay, the heat wasn't too too bad, but it was pretty stifling.  but getting through it is the business, and everyone got home safely and that's what's important.

i've got my clothes packed, have to decide on shoes to take.  i am trying to keep it simple.  i've got a load of clothes in the dryer from last night's wash.  i have my medicine taken and i'll put them in my carrying bag.  i have my house watcher ready.  there's not much else to do, so i'm taking time to just relax before work, having read my scriptures and my meditations. 

i'm looking forward to the trip, honestly.  it is going to be interesting, to spend time with my grandson and my daughter.  i haven't been to Columbus in over a year; really didn't feel i had any reason to any longer.  the nonsense with Yvette when I was last there, and knowing that aside from the kids there's no one who I can really call on these days, keeps me feeling sort of iffy about Columbus.  but i have a car that should make the trip fine, i have my generations with me, and i have my prayer in my heart.  a break from the past week would be good as well.  so, i'll continue to update while i'm gone, and i pray that we all have a good weekend.  i am grateful to my Creator for a new adventure; but every day is a new adventure when you take this Journey one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment