Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2019

BEFORE THE RETURN

So, its Saturday. I think I'm leaving tonight. Could be tomorrow morning, but probably tonight. It's been fun; it has definitely been relaxing. I'm glad Syd came, glad we got some hang time. But, tomorrow or today, it's just about time.

Sitting at the moment in my friend's dining room. Keith & Ronda, Syd's old daycare persons.  Friends, to be sure. They got a chance to meet the child, which was cool. The grandson took to them pretty well, played with the other kids it was definitely a good thing.  Went to miss Vera's shop; it was good to see the grandson take to new people and his reaction to the environment of a flower shop. He takes to situations, analyzes them and concludes his actions on that basis.
So I stayed at De'ja's again last night. Syd stayed at Porsha's. I watched the rest of a series on Netflix and went to sleep. Got up this morning and, after prayers and meditation and medications, gathered my things together and made my way back to Ronda and Keith's.
I have been fed, and I fed my children. I've rested. I have resupplied some things. I've spoken to some people I wanted to, but I'd need two whole weeks to cover all that I'd want to do. So this has been good.
I want to see some friends that I miss back home. How odd is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment