Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Happy Enough

Wednesday morning.  i am done taking my medicines and reading my scriptures.  my blood sugar is wonderful at the moment, it was 116 today, average of 124 for the past 2 weeks.  i feel good, i feel positive, and i have some hope.  i can complain about none of these things.

i have been dealing with my parents, i have my sisters working on things as far as information gathering, as to the attaining of home health care.  sometimes, it can be problematic, as i see what is likely a liability in the older sister's helping out.  i am not going to judge her, because i am not perfect and don't do everything right either.  but i know that her greatest interest is in her using my mother's car, and that she is not really doing this out of a spirit of love for her parents, not directly, anyway.  and does that matter?  when you need something done, when something needs to happen, that it happens is more important than the WHY of it happening, at least at first.  and, i could be wrong, and am glad that at least she is plugged in more than she usually is.

i have an addition to my route, and it is going to complicate my life to an extent.  i don't mind so much, but the fact that it is almost impossible for me to work out the details of this addition without every single individual being inconvenienced is a pain in the ass, somewhat.  but a resolution will present itself.

i have a guy coming by to do the stove, hopefully this evening.  gonna cost me a bit of money, but i don't mind that.  i need a stove.  it's incredible, to consider living life without a major appliance.  how would i live without a fridge?  and the thing that makes it so hard is really how used to a thing you become. like my washer; i want a new one.  i am used to going downstairs and washing my clothes.  but i am okay with going to the laundromat and doing it as well.  but a stove?  going to someone else's house to cook?  incomprehensible.  so i am going to pay to get this one working. and i'm going to see my son this weekend, Jehovah willing.  and I'm going to get dressed now, get to work, get to my meeting this afternoon and do a day on the basis of the blessing of life.  which is exactly what this is.  i am happy enough; what else is there?

thank you, Father, for showing me i can be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment