Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2019

another Sunday

the weekend creeps along toward its ending.  a night of sleep, of dreams.  P-Funk keeps coming into my head at night.  sick of it.  sick of good feelings about times not coming back again.  except i find myself inserted into them.  pretty strange, recurring, guess it's still about making the amend to myself, being willing to let go of the resentments, being willing to accept what i can't change and having the courage to change what i can.  reasonable, eh?

sunday morning, and I won't forget my prayer.  i had a very chill day yesterday.  i had a hard time even getting out of the bed, just because i didn't want to do the 'force responsible action' bullshit.  i did get up, said my prayers, read my meditations and scriptures, and took my medicines.  i had breakfast.  i dried and folded my clothes.  and eventually i went to the store and got some stuff to round out my grilling and my dinner plans.  then i spent the rest of the day grilling.  did some legs and wings, did some spare ribs and tips.  wanted to grill a steak for my dinner last night, but i miscalculated the coals, so that was a pan-sear.  funny.  started a potato in the coals that didn't finish, and it didn't finish in the microwave either.  but i had to laugh and thank my Father, as the potato was HUUUUUUGE and i didn't need the whole thing for dinner anyway.  so i had about a third of a baked potato, broccoli and a steak.  not bad. 
i am going to get up shortly.  i'm going to finish up my dinner for here for today, as Syd is supposed to come by.  regardless, i've got food for days and i'm going to enjoy.  these ribs are better than the last ones, and they're just from the grill, which is AWESOME.  going to make scalloped potatoes and some cabbage to go with it, maybe a sweet potato pie, haven't decided yet.  but for now, my prayer, my readings, my meds, my gratitude and a writing i'm going to do on FB to share this recent journey, to try to give experience as instruction perhaps, definitely leave it out there if anyone wants to partake of it.  i am grateful today.  meeting at one, and i'm going to go because i have to be an example and can't keep being the exception to how things should go. 

thank you, Jehovah, for your will taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment