Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

awake to read the news.  checking on the rest of the world.  i don't feel inclined, this day, to go through my numbers and search for people to check on.  not because no one has checked on me, as that would be untrue.  more to the point, because many have not yet responded back, and my personality is now filled with worry about their well-being.  there's not much of a middle ground for me.

up at 5, deep sleep last night.  i said my prayer and slowly got moving to get in to work today.  took meds, read my stuff and had eggs and toast at home for breakfast.  got here at exactly 7:30am, whole half hour latter than usual.  and i'm still not driving anyone so far today.  started the first story in my new collection of short stories, and did do some work on formatting my current collection last night.  i'm keeping some busy, but i'm still just trying to get through days. 

a thing that i continuously find interesting; i was better prepared for this sort of world crisis than many people were.  i'm used to staying home in isolation.  i'm sued to not being around a bunch of people, not hanging out with a bunch of people.  it's not the end of the world when you're already doing it on a regular basis anyway.  and again, i have to thank God for His foresight, as i am not having the hard time many people are for those reasons. 

my mom worries excessively; my dad won't stay in the house no matter what.  business as usual.  my brother is still out scrapping, though he may rethink that route if the enforcement of the stay at home policy catches up to him. 

I feel okay.  nothing i can do about any of this, and so I'm working to try to change the person i am into a person I am capable of.  i don't know what all that entails, but i know change is the thing that makes the most sense now.  change is occurring all around now, and to resist change is to go against nature itself.  and there's no reason for that kind of foolishness. 

looks like i'll have at least one run today.  good stuff.  thank you, Father, for I obviously am in need of a period of rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment