Translate

Monday, January 6, 2020

First Monday, 2020




yeah, Monday morning.  I'm up.  I'm surprised, but that's okay.  gonna have an early start to the day.  nothing really new about that either, but I have my first pickup today at 7:20.  means I got to leave out at 7am.  earliest beginning to a pick-up route at this job yet.  it's good though.  shouldn't get too comfortable.  
i'm up now, I got water on for oat meal, got a boiled egg, waiting for my coffee to finish brewing.  just took my medicine.  I've been up since about 2, and it's 5 now.  i'll pay for it later, but i'll live.  not a heavy day; spaced out pretty well at the moment.  
I have some things I have to repair.  I have some things that I let lapse, some things that I have to get straightened out this week.  i'm finding the longer you put things off, the more things you have to eventually deal with.  can't be helped though.  if I don't deal with them, the list just gets longer.  so one of my goals this month is to get that list shortened.  not eliminated; that thought is nice but not realistic.  but I can take care of some of this shit, and I can make sure I don't let it get out of hand again.  and eventually i'll get caught up.  and that's not a bad plan.  
everyone seems to be sick now.  my children, my grandchild. my mom is going to the new facility whom I drive for to get medical treatment and that's a good thing.  I am going to get dressed now and get ready to get out of here, having taken my meds, read my daily scriptures and recovery stuff and had breakfast.  i'll recap later, but I wanted to jot some things down.  got to get re-grooved in the daily habit of putting this stuff down. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment