Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

dream note 1

dreams of hanging out with Robert Downey Jr in the wreckage of the old Columbus, Ohio that I loved so much, speaking of the abuses people do to each other while my daughter, an infant again, plays in the rubble of a favorite memory. Another friend has bought the old building that used to be Tradewinds, but it's tore down and he has no inventory but he has customers. Finding an old Hollywood hotel in the hills that is under renovation and is a tourist trap, half remodeled now. When I woke up, the dream continued running in my head...going to this hotel specifically because my son wanted to get a tattoo removed, a tattoo that i'd gotten for him as a youth (in my dream), feeling like he hated me but just wouldn't tell me to spare my feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment