Translate

Monday, November 12, 2018

Upstairs, Getting It Done...

i am no angel,
i have no halo,
no horns or hooves,
just a tired soul.
i am just human,
but with a wolf
inside me,
i howl at the
quarter moon,
because the full moon
just puts me to sleep
these days...

yes, i'm just working on my day's ending.  nothing too eventful to share.  work was cool, if more involved than usual.  prayer, meditation, medication.  talked to Syd, Mom, texted my brother, had lunch with Lonnie and Joshua.  working on a song now.  working on some music.  wish i was writing.  wish i was selling my books, or soup, or something.  but i'm composing, and that's creating, and it will do for now.

things going on in my head, i'll share them tomorrow, i'm thinking.  but i'm blessed, and thankful to Jehovah for a day now closing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment