Translate

Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday...

thank God. 

it hasn't been a bad week.  i've not been on point, have i?  but the events haven't been bad.  the cold is coming.  it's here, i should say, and it's primed to get worse, but that doesn't change from year to year.  always funny to me; you'll be told, 'You live in the wrong place to complain about the cold', as if people in places where the cold or heat are more constant never complain about their weather conditions either.  but i'm not complaining.  it is just a slowing down period for me.  but i have to keep writing; change is not going to stop because of my life experiences of late.

so, it's Friday morning.  yesterday i had a rider on my bus, seeing to learning my route for when she drives it next Friday.  the day went easy enough, i did see my mom and dad also, and i didn't have any major issues with anyone.  kind of the same thing on Wednesday. the meeting was cool, some folks were in heavier space, and we got our home group meeting done and some plans laid for the anniversary meeting.  but been mostly business as usual.  Rachel came over for dinner on Wednesday, we hung for awhile.  i got Joshua, Lonnie's son, an application for where i work.  i cooked for myself yesterday, and there's nothing unusual about that at all. 

it's going to be a cold day today.  counseling this morning, intermediate run, thought about trying to run my bus through the truck wash again.  have to see how that goes.  i'm up, prayed and medicated and read up and about to get dressed and warm the car for the morning trip.  i feel okay.  that's good enough for a Friday morning.  thank you, Father, for your patience with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment